Friday, October 14, 2005

Fuck Him

Lord, it is so nice to be back. To have, oh, I don't know, some understanding ears. Thanks, all you commenters. You really lift my spirits.

So. I never told you how things ended up with Mr. D. The thing is, after the first time he and I and Papi fucked he was so skippy the next morning and then... well... and then he stopped fucking me altogether. Months went by. I would call him and we would hang out, and I would get all amorous, and nothing. The fool moon would come and go (yes, I know how to spell fool moon) and I would tell him with each cycle how much I needed him, I wanted him. And still nothing.

The next time Papi came to visit we all connived together (me in the lead, unbeknownst to them) to have another tri-triste. It happened. We fucked. It was fun. And then, once again, Mr. D stopped fucking me.

So, fuck him.

It has been forever.

And I think I understand.

He was never really all that attracted to me to begin with.

He just wanted to get laid.

And yet. We're friends, right? So where does that leave us? Me? You tell me. Please. Tell me.

Tonight. Ages after we've fucked. And ages since Papi came to town once again and I made it clear that I would not be fucking the three of them again, Mr. D treats me like, I don't know, a used something or other.

And I seem to let him. To some small degree. Because I like him. Love him even.

Tonight I invited him out for a drink. He showed up with his new girl friend. He never mentioned he had invited her until she was standing right there.

You know. I am happy for him. I am. And I can see why he never loved me. She was, indeed, petite. I am not. That's his thing. Petite. He likes his girls petite. Him and every other fucking tedious shallow minded cock on legs. But you know, when they walked out of the bar holding hands, it felt like someone had ripped my heart out, thrown it on the floor, and stomped the shit out of it. He never held my hand. Not once.

Whatever. Fuck him. I have three dates this weekend. Four if you count Chico at the Y. Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him.

God. I miss fucking him.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a cellular phone game
site. It's basically a resource site which covers cellular phone game
related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

October 14, 2005 1:42 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks Naughty Faery. Can I have a whole drill team of you cheering me on in my moments of weakness?

October 14, 2005 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear.. anonymous is getting a bad name.. due to assholes like the ones mentioned already.

My bad for using the anonymity of the web.. cut the power, curious.

I can admire from afar. :)

October 15, 2005 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who've left supportive comments for my girl. i know it is very important for her to get that support. it's a little hard for her to talk with me about this because i'm involved in it. so thanks to all of you for making her feel better.

papi

October 15, 2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Yeah, I am pretty lucky. I just frequently forget. So thanks for the reminder... both of you!

October 18, 2005 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home