Wednesday, August 17, 2005

All I Wanted

Yesterday was such a big bummer day.

I found out I'm not pregnant. Darn. That was my fourth insemination and it just gets harder and harder each time. You get your hopes up, you know? And then you start to feel like you're broken or cursing it or something. Oh well, the fifth time's the charm, right?

And my house is a big pain in the ass right now. I'm having serious buyer's remorse. I don't want to go into the details but suffice it to say the phrase "turn key" was a misnomer.

And Uncle Mike wasn't very responsive to my punishment. I did indeed wear a short skirt and omitted my underwear (they were all packed anyway) the entire evening. This, of course, made for some difficult maneuvering as he made me climb into the back bed of his truck to rearrange the pieces we had loaded. It also made my thighs rub together and the more stuff we moved the more I was reminded of why women fought so hard for the right to wear pants.

Anyway. We moved stuff, ate some tacos, and talked about about how he tried to cover up the bruise I gave him (it really was an accident, I swear!) with his girlfriend. No hanky panky. Well, except for the brief moment when I stuck my hand down his pants and held hands with his cock for a few minutes. But that really was about the extent of it besides a very nice goodbye kiss in the cab of his truck.

The best part of the day was getting home early enough to call Papi and talk to him till the wee hours of the morning. I was feeling pretty blue and he cheered me up. He reminded me that everything isn't my fault. And he made me feel loved and wanted and appreciated. That's really all I wanted anyway.

And of course he made me cum, which was the other thing I wanted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mobile Offers said...

Get your turnkey websites for only $24.99 at
turnkey network solution
turnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solutionturnkey network solution

October 12, 2005 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home