Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Uncle Mike

Well, I'm just going with the flow here. As I said, life seems to be giving me some sort of lesson and I'm still trying to figure out just what it is. Mikel and I have agreed to have a standing date on Tuesdays. Pretty much solely for the sake of fucking. I told him straight up I have no intention of being anyone's "out" of a trying relationship or hooking up with anyone on the rebound for that matter. He's a nice guy, a really, really nice guy, and he seems to have kinks in all the right places as far as I can tell. Just, you know, he's someone else's kinky, nice guy.

Anyway. I told him I'll call him Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike because he's like the nice uncle you wanna go to the park with and not the creepy one you want to hide from. And Uncle Mike because it sounds sweet and innocent, and kinky and pervy all at the same time. Kinda like him. And, most importantly, Uncle Mike to remind me that he is off limits as far as romance is concerned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Curious Pussy said...

OK. Mike Jeff. Welcome to my blog!

Yeah for you for your blog against the war!!!

Fuck On!

c.p.

August 09, 2005 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new reader of your blog i have to say i'm going into withdrawl waiting for your next post! :) i read through everything in one sitting. love it!

*kisses*

August 09, 2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks Lamia. These days I don't get many comments, so ones like yours really bring a smile to my face and motivate me. I'll try and post something soon just for you!

Fuck On!

c.p.

August 09, 2005 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home