Monday, August 01, 2005

Switching

Mikel was with his girlfriend all weekend long so there was an email/phone/text black out. And for what it's worth when I'm denied something I crave it ten times more. So I continued to send emails to him even though there was no response (he had told me he wouldn't be back to his computer until Monday) and in the absence of his replies my imagination got the best of me and I admit I got pretty forward. He said he liked how aggressive I am. I told him I'm not aggressive. I'm assertive. One of the things I like about him is he's pretty subby for a self identified dom. Which works well because I can be pretty dommy for a self identified sub. I guess it's called switching... but I'm not ready to go quite that far yet.

As soon as he got to work this morning he started replying to my emails one by one. And there's nothing like a man who replies to my smutty emails to get me all ready to go. It didn't take long before I was sitting at my desk (yes, I was at work) wet and needing badly to be fucked. I told him so and suggested he come to my place later. He tried to put me off. He had errands to do after work. So come after that, I said. He might be too tired, he said. I'll revive him, I said. He wasn't so sure he should come over, he said. Neither was I, I said. Finally he asked "what's the rush?" "Call it rushed if you want," I said, "but I want you to fuck me and I want it tonight. Besides, tomorrow morning I'm getting inseminated and I may not be up for fucking for a while after that." "I'm leaving in two minutes," he said.

When he arrived at my place he was clearly nervous and uncomfortable. My place is small and at the moment all piled high with boxes in preparation for my move so we skirted around each other awkwardly. I poured us each a drink and we sat down on the couch. We chatted a bit about my dog and his work and whatnot. He put his hand on my thigh. We chatted some more. I kissed him. Chatted some more. Then somehow I'm standing on my couch kissing his forehead and he's pushing my skirt up and squeezing my ass and pulling me to him. It was nice. Really nice. After a bit I climbed down and just walked into my bedroom. He followed behind me.

We laid down on my bed and started kissing some more. He was a pretty good kisser as far as they come. I'm kinda picky and it takes a lot to impress me. You need the right mix of sucking and biting and exploring. And succulent lips. He had a nice 5 o'clock shadow that was perfectly scratchy and rough. As we kissed his hands slid up and down my legs and up under my skirt. He pushed my legs apart firmly and wasn't shy about letting his fingers trace my pussy outside of my panties. "My god girl you are so wet!" he exclaimed after pressing his fingers into me just slightly. "I know. I told you I've been like this all day," I told him. He was rubbing and teasing me, flicking his fingers across my clit, dipping them inside of me. This of course sent me over the edge and I was soon moaning and wreathing and begging him to fuck me.

He inserted a few fingers into my cunt and started to fuck me with them slowly. "God yes!" I said. "Please fuck me." And my body started involuntarily humping his hand. Soon he was fucking me hard and fast and I was close to cumming. It was interesting to have this man I hardly knew with his fingers inside me, begging him "fuck me harder Mikel, please fuck me harder." He laughed at me. I don't know if it was from nervousness or amusement at my sense of urgency, but it seemed sweet and friendly.

Eventually we both managed to peel off our clothes bit by bit until we were finally fully naked. The sun hadn't gone down yet so my bedroom was bright with the afternoon sun. He showed me the scars where they had removed a kidney when he was a kid and we took in each other's bodies without seeming too obvious. He had the physique of a middle aged man, with a protruding tummy and thinning hair. He had strong legs and big hands. His arms and legs were covered with dark hair but thankfully his tummy and back were pretty bare. He had really big balls that were nice and firm, and a rather small cock. He never actually got significantly hard enough for me to find out how big his cock is when erect. I think he was just so nervous. I think he thought I'm some crazed sex maniac - I believe "sexual beastie" was what he said - and so he was somewhat put off by me. I was a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to being fucked by a man with a large cock (I guess what they say about hand size isn't true afterall)... I've been so spoiled by Papi and Mr. D... but then I remembered how nice it is to go down on a guy with a cock that fits in your mouth without gagging you.

I like giving guys head but it is so unpleasant to do with a condom on. It just loses all its' appeal. So I compromised. I took his balls in my mouth one at a time and swirled my tongue around them. As I did this I pulled them gently and firmly away from his body while I let my hands stroke his cock. As he got a little harder I licked the base of his dick and ran my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. As his cock grew I continued to stroke him with my hand and nuzzle him with my face, letting my hot breath tease him. He was obviously enjoying himself, but still he never got quite hard enough for me to climb on and ride him like I wanted.

I thought maybe the old "as if" would work so I climbed on top of him and started grinding myself against him as if he had a big old hard on and we were fucking. Still, no luck. I laid down on top of him and nibbled on his neck while I straddled his leg and continued rubbing my pussy on him. I reached down and cupped his balls. He closed his eyes and moaned slightly. Eventually the rocking motion turned into more of a fucking motion and I told him it made me want to fuck him. He smiled. I spread his legs with my hands and fucked him with my body since I don't own a strap on or even a dildo. He never came or even got hard, but he looked pretty darn happy nonetheless.

The next day he said he noticed that his legs were hurting and when he paused to think about it he realized it was from me fucking him... and he liked it. A lot. He confessed that he was very anxious, particularly about me being so fertile and all, and that each time my pussy got near his cock it made him go limp. I guess he also has diabetes which apparently can effect your ability to get a hard on, or maintain one. The upside of that is his doctor prescribed him cock rings. How cool is that? Maybe his doctor can prescribe him a harness and a big old silicon dick as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home