Thursday, July 21, 2005

Something More

Seems the stars are telling me that there is something about lovers and availability I need to work out. There's Doc, the married guy I went out with the other night. Who, by the way, wrote me when he got home that he told his wife "how cool I was" and she is "really looking forward to meeting me." Then the next morning there was this really hot guy at my gym who flirted shamelessly with me, something that rarely happens since I am quite shy and not most guy's cuppa tea. We established quickly that I am single, childless and bi and then that he was partnered with three children ranging from 2 1/2 months to 12. And then he continued to flirt. So go figure. Then there is this guy who sent me a reply to my ad just saying hang in there, good luck, not all guys want a skinny Barbie type. So we've been having fun emailing but then he tells me he has a girlfriend. Erg. What is it with the world? I'm fine dating poly people... but when do I get to be with someone who thinks I'm so swell that they want to wake up next to me every morning?

I've been meaning to apologize to all you fabulous bloggers out there. I confess that I haven't been reading your blogs recently. The thing is, it has just been too painful. I started to read Twiddly's account* of having Monk over, or Sanyu's story of being tied up for shopping. And, well, it just made me feel so lonely and sad that there is no one in my life to play with. Sure, I have papi, but he lives far away and our visits are few and far between. And even though he is really special to me and I like what we have together, I really crave something more... well... more. But I do promise to catch up with all your blogs as soon as I get my sea legs back. Cuz it looks like you all have been having too much fun lately!

The exciting news in my life is that I'm buying my very first home. It is small and funky and in an "undesirable" area... but it will be mine and I like it! No more upstairs neighbor to hear me scream fuck me harder baby, harder! Sure, there's no basement for a dungeon or beams for suspension rig... but there is one large living room space where maybe I could put a St. Andrew's Cross disguised as a plant hanger or something. Any decorating suggestions? Oh, and there is absolutely no storage area so I need advice about where to stash any sex toys. Where do you all put em?

*Sorry T-Bits and Dangly, I couldn't get the linker to work here. I'll try again later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its your house, put em where you like. :)

July 21, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Oh, I always put em where I like... but just thought you all might have some creative new suggestions where to stick em.

July 21, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger TwiddlyBits said...

No worries about the link - our web host has been down for 4 days now. I've signed up with another company, but won't be back up until early next week (Tues at the latest, according to the new host). All of the blogs at indecentblogging.com are down. :-( However, you can still link to my domain (www.twiddlybits.net) and when we're back up, it'll automatically start working.

July 23, 2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home