Tuesday, July 12, 2005

On Waking Up Alone

Gosh, it sure would be nice to wake up next to someone wanting to fuck me. Geez, at this point it would even be nice to wake up next to someone who didn't want to fuck me. I really wasn't meant for a solitary life.

My bruises from papi have all faded now. The frequency and duration of our time together is so miniscule and paltry compared to the enormity of my craving. The sight of my pale unmarked skin just leaves me feeling empty and alone. Ghostly.

Thanks for all your thoughtful comments yesterday. I'll leave the anonymous feature on for now. So have at it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit gal no one should have to be without.

July 12, 2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Yer tellin me!

July 12, 2005 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. It's become the biggest pain for me. Sometimes I shape my pillows in the bed alongside me so that when I rollover it's almost like a person...NOT really but it helps a little bit. Nothing like waking up to some warm skin to rub against.

July 13, 2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Well, I must confess, it ain't just me in my bed. Unless there is a human company my dog is usually snuggled up against me. And even though she isn't any casonova, she sure beats the pillows (which is what I resort to in hotels).

July 13, 2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home