Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Touch Myself

I'm not really missing in action. More like missing in inaction. I've been sad and lonely and filled with anxiety. Hibernating. Hiding. Pretending to hold my head up all day leaves me exhausted each night. I come home and crash. But I promise to return when I can muster up a little umph and maybe a story to tell.

Not much going on in my world sex wise. The most action I've had lately was my unsuccessful insemination a few weeks back. I haven't even felt the need to make a date with Wanda. Pretty sad, huh? Even my phone sex trysts with papi have been few and far between. I used to call him up all most every night and cum for him over and over. These days we talk and I touch myself but my pussy is like a shivering kitty curled into a tight little ball too tired to wake up.

Feeling lonely and horny I called Spanky today and invited him to come over for dinner. I told him I was gonna be out of town this weekend and suggested he might want to punish me in advance. Of course he readily agreed, which made me feel good. He's a pretty sweet guy that Spanky. And his stoner ways are kinda working for us since we can be outa sight, outa mind for weeks and then be all happy to see each other once we remember the other one exists. Anyway, he's on his way over so I can't stay long. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. And curious.

Oh, by the way, Spanky called me Spanky today. Do you think he found my blog? Or just coincidence? Curious.

1 Comments:

Blogger peg said...

hey Curious,
hope you're feelin' better... I've been pretty blue lately too.

July 05, 2005 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home