Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Night I Almost Lost My Two Best Friends: My Dog and Wanda

One night I stumbled home in the wee hours of the morning as I am sometimes wont to do. As I groped my way across the dark apartment my dog followed close at my heels. I admit she is normally neurotic and clingy but this seemed a bit much even for her... usually in the middle of the night she wouldn't bother getting outa bed to greet me since she knows I'll just be under the covers myself in a minute. She's been through the routine enough to know.

Anyway, as I approached my bedroom I heard a weird humming noise. I thought it sounded like my upstairs neighbor was vacuuming, which seemed odd. I haven't known him to vacuum in the middle of the night. Actually, he has hardwood floors and I haven't known him to vacuum ever. As I got closer to my bed the noise got louder and I realized it was coming from under my covers. Meanwhile my pooch is standing in the bedroom doorway quivering, her tail between her legs, like Gromet looking into the eyes of the Evil Penguin.

When I reached down to see what it was I discovered my comforter was vibrating madly and hot to the touch! I pulled back the covers and the humming turned into a roar. There before my eyes was Wanda, my Hitachi Magic Wand, brrr-ing away like a desperate housewife trying to cum all alone after hubby has gone to sleep... she must have been going all night. The freaky thing is that it looked like she was about to explode. The casing was all warped and melted and the mattress and covers were red hot for like a two foot radius!

I guess I had left her plugged in and somehow my dog must have managed to turn her on while climbing into bed. So, fate intervened on my behalf that evening when my triste with Mr. D had ended with him falling asleep in front of the tele. Else I am certain I would have come home to a four alarm fire and my two favorite companions burnt to a crisp.

These days Wanda ain't half the girl she used to be. She groans and shakes when I turn her on, and she heats up rather quickly in my hand. I don't want her to burst into flames and catch mi cosita on fire or anything. But damn, that girl was hella expensive and she's the only one who can make me cum like she does.

5 Comments:

Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Brilliant idea! But can you extend it to all household appliances? I haven't told the story yet about coming home and finding the blender going. That damn dog!

c.p.

June 12, 2005 8:34 AM  
Blogger laura the tooth said...

oh no--you need to buy a new wanda! i know from experience--she'll continue to slow down until that one day, she just won't wake up any more. save yourself the grief and buy a "wanda in waiting" so her sudden death won't catch you off guard.

June 12, 2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger TwiddlyBits said...

Great story, CP! Thanks for telling it!

June 13, 2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Melanie - The HMW (aka Wanda)is the quintessential vibrator; the chevy nova of sex toys, if you will. Nothing much to look at, completely utilitarian, and enough horse power to get you over that hill even if you're one of those girls (like me) who has to put the petal to the metal and grind it into the floorboards. you can find it at just about any sex toy shop worth it's name... and I do say the $50 or so bucks is well worth the investment.

June 14, 2005 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hitachi magic wand is the best. I love the g-spot attachment. It gives me wild orgasms. Oh my!

April 11, 2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home