Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Problem with Fucking

So sweet of Unfurling to ask about me. Really I haven't been anywhere. That's the fucking problem. Or the problem with fucking. You see, my papi lives far away and we only get to see each other on occasion. It usually involves vacation time and money for planes and hotels. All of which are in short supply sadly.

And Mr. D is fickle. He lives here, but once he and I started "partying" with Papi he seemed to lose interest in me as far as sex. Too bad too because he's a fucking great fuck. But ya know, he's also a sweet friend and if I had to choose I really would choose friend over fuck. Although it's best when you get both together.

And Prince moved away a long time ago. But I haven't gotten there yet in the story.

I do have a date tonight with Spanky. I'll let you know how it goes. It has been some time since Spanky and I have seen each other. I keep canceling our dates. I get headaches. A lot. But honestly, that old not-tonight-I-have-a-headache line is whack. Cuz when I have a headache what I really want is to be fucked into oblivion so the pain in my head is the last thing I feel. But with Spanky, well, I usually just take some Tylenol and cancel the date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home