Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Yang to My Yin; or The Answer to Question #5

Finally, the answer to Kasey's final question (When was the first time you truly felt totally submissive and dominated, when it slipped into reality rather than play?).

When I was born and the doctor smacked my ass.

But seriously, I've never really had the experience of pretending to be submissive. It is just who I am.

And sex is the one time I really, really get to be myself fully and express the part of me that so desperately wants to give myself over entirely to someone else. It is just that it was relatively recently (starting with Prince about a year ago now) that I found lovers who were the dom to my sub, the yang to my yin, the head to my tail... so to speak.

Don't get me wrong. No one would mistake me for a push over or a wuss. I'm very strong willed and stubborn, opinionated and incredibly independent. I can be very bossy and I'm generally quite forthright. It is just that, when it comes to sex, I like to let someone else drive so I can enjoy the view. Or better yet, tie me up, throw me in the backseat and surprise me!

Thanks for all the great questions Kasey. I hope I didn't disappoint you. Anyone else up for playing?

3 Comments:

Blogger kasey said...

Nice answers -- and they didn't disappoint, so nice to get a peek ahead in your story but it also created new questions! I like that you told stories to all of them, rather than quick answers. Also, you ask the best questions of the people who have asked you to interview. You must do something with language/writing in the "real world" given your amazing facility with it.

May 21, 2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger *J* said...

You've been tagged, Pussy!

May 22, 2005 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the reason I read blogs.. cool getting insight on all sorts of issues.. Nice blog

May 23, 2005 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home