Saturday, April 30, 2005

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True

For some time now I’ve had this fantasy about being fucked in the family restroom at an airport. It was spawned a few years ago when I was on a very long lay over at Chicago O’Hare. I saw this incredibly attractive man get off a flight at the gate my flight was leaving from. I had nothing better to do so I followed him to his connecting flight. I sat in a chair across from him and watched him as he read the NY Times. He read the Business section first and then the Arts and Leisure section. Needless to say, I watched him board his flight and I never saw him again. Perhaps, had he started with the Arts and Leisure section, things may have turned out differently.

Technically the fantasy involves a stranger. But tomorrow (or today rather) it is gonna be new and improved and involve my papi. His flight comes in this evening and I’ll be waiting for him exactly as instructed: “Find a bathroom. No panties. I want easy access to your pussy.”

2 Comments:

Blogger figleaf said...

Hi CP,

Nice start to a new blog. Cool fantasy, and great that you've got someone to act it out with. Best of luck!

figleaf

April 30, 2005 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEE! Sounds like fun... I have never had the nerve to try something like that.. let me know how if it is as hot as it sounds.

Thanks for linking me!

January 12, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home