Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tell Us Twiddly!

T. Bits – Please forgive me if my questions aren’t especially hot. As you may have surmised my idea of hot ain’t necessarily that of the average girl. If needed feel free to ad “under the sheets” after each question to spice it up. But then again, I suspect you won’t need such contrivances to make your words hot and sticky.

1) In “Smorgasbord” you described the outfit you wanted to wear to the New Year’s Eve Fetish Ball. You casually threw in that money kept you from buying the “spectacular and outrageous outfit” of your dreams… a “velvet cloak with green satin lining.” And, as an aside can I just say how charming the image of you in such finery is?

And in “Tired and Cranky…” D. Bits tells us how you delightedly exclaim “Oh, good, you’re gonna dress!” when s/he pulls out hisher tits and proceeds to put on hisher finest feminine regalia.

So, say I wave my magic wand and give you a $100,000 shopping spree and the probably extremely rare occasion where you get to dress D. Bits precisely as you desire. And then I say a spell and the world is the kinda place where you and Dangly could wear whateverthefuck you want to whereverthefuck you want. What would it be? What would you each wear? And to where? And if you are so inclined to elaborate, what would you do once you got there?

2) Also in "Tired and Cranky…" Dangly tells us "It's amazing the transformation that comes over me when I'm ‘dressed’. I become calmer, softer spoken, less hurried - more feminine, really."

My question for you is, how are you transformed when D. Bits is dressed and is fully himherself? If you don’t find yourself thinking/acting/feeling/relating differently, well, is there some remote tiny itty bitty part of you that wants to think/act/feel/relate in some entirely new way? If so, what would that be?

3) In “When Dangly Got Home…” you wrote about a particularly hot encounter when Dangly suddenly:

“got a cramp in his hip - a painful one & so we had to stop! I had him roll over onto his back & I lubed my hands up intending to fondle him to orgasm, but he said that the cramp had "taken the shine off".

I thought that was so sexy for its honesty and realness. We’ve all been there. You know, the fart when you’re being fucked or the time your piercing gets stuck to your lover’s pubes. Can you share with us one of the more ludicrous, farcical or embarrassing sexual encounters you have had? Or, if you are really feeling it, one of each!

4) In “Internet Cafes…” you shared with us:

“But it still surprised me when this lover .... grabbed my hair while I was going down on him. He grabbed it forcefully, yet gently. It's hard to explain. When Dangly is 'rough' with me, it's because I want it - there's his underlying gentleness right there. When this lover was 'rough' with me, it's because *he* likes it that way - but is sensitive enough to realize that there's a limit to roughness & stops short of hurting. I found it really really hot and stimulating, actually.”

So, in the safety of what-if and imagine-this, what is one of the darker, rougher, meaner fantasies you have that gets you off but maybe isn’t something you would really want to try in real time? And can you put your finger on why it is exactly that it gets you off?

5) I couldn’t help noticing that your blog was started shortly after you started the Atkins diet. Now, myself I have lost about 100 pounds in the past 5 or so years and let’s just say that my entire relationship to my body, to sex, and to the whole world is radically different now then what it was 100 pounds ago.

If you had to describe to someone who had never been “fat” (a relative term if ever there was one) how your relationship to your own body and your sexuality has changed since your body’s transformation how would you put it into words? Any additional comments as to the transformation, if any, of those around you and their response to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home