Monday, May 02, 2005

Blog-A-Thon-A-Rama

Well, I'm trying to figure out this whole blogworld. I never realized there was an entire interactive community out there. As part of the Blog-A-Thon started by Jay loves Kitty over the next few days I'll try to answer the following questions posed to me by Kacey of I'll Be fame (sorry, I haven't figured out this hyper-linking thing yet):

1. Tell us, what is your pussy curious about right now? What does it crave that it hasn't gotten yet?

2. Since you are working on "catching us up" can you tell us what is the best thing that has happened to your pussy since meeting Prince/Papi? Are they the same person or are we to learn about someone new?

3. In "silly little bruises" you say "I tiptoed out and snuck home just before dawn." Why, oh, why are you sneaking home? I have to know!

4. Your blog leads me to believe that "before" you led a pretty "vanilla" sex life, am I correct? What made you change your sexual behavior? Did you always fantasize about these things or are they totally new ideas and experiences?

5. When was the first time you truly felt totally submissive and dominated, when it slipped into reality rather than play?

Here are the instructions to the Blog-A-Thon if you are so inclined to play along:

It will be my pleasure to interview the next however many people respond to this post who want to be interviewed.

Here's how it works: Leave a comment saying "interview me" if you'd like to be interviewed. I'll respond by asking you 5 questions here. They'll be different than those above. Update your blog with your answers to the questions. When you do so, include this same explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same manner. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five new questions. So, if you'd like an interview just let me know -- and I will do my best to come up with some good questions for you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's tempting. I love answering questions. hmm

Looking forward to your answers, btw

May 02, 2005 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your answers

May 03, 2005 3:11 AM  
Blogger TwiddlyBits said...

OK, Interview me! :-)

May 03, 2005 10:12 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Come on Evan... you know you want it!

OK, T. Bits, I would be honored to interview you. Hmmm, let me see (rubbing hands together and furrowing one eyebrow)...

May 03, 2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice your proclamation after answering Texas T Bone's questions way back in 2003 that you were done with interviews. I don't know whether I should be humbled you chose me to reinitiate you or frightened I might scare you off again.

c.p.

May 04, 2005 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c.p., I always want it.

Well, if you're up for another after Twiddly, interview me.

May 04, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Oh goody, like I said, I love to ask the personal questions. It may take a few days to get to yours Evan as I have a bit of an engagement with a certain big handsome black man man on the other end of the country this weekend. Hopefully I'll think up some good questions for you while I create some new stories to tell you about too!

BTW, sorry about your car.

c.p.

May 05, 2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, it got repaired. bastards.

hope you had a fabulous time with a certain big handsome black man

May 10, 2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home