Friday, May 20, 2005

Text Texts

Text messages are the best thing to happen to flirting since puberty. I swear I get wet just at the sound of a text message coming in. Here are some of my recent favorites (both sent and received):

#1 I need u 2 fuck me until i am reborn like Christ. Make me cum like Mary Magdalene. Make me fertile like the immaculate conception. Make my orgasms multiply like the parable of the loaves n fishes. Happy almost easter!

#2 You R 1 fine BBB.* U make this cracker so fuckin wet it's like u dunked my Saltine in warm milk and slurped it down. Got milk?

#3 Why is it that sticking my own finger up my ass just feels like I have my finger up my ass? But your finger up my ass feels like heaven?

#4 A girl is beyond wet when she feels the juices sploosh out her cunt even when she's in the bathtub. Fuk but u turn me on like a match 2 gasoline!

#5 I still smell you on my fingers!

* = big black brotha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...what's with the above posts?

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.....

I'm happy to have been the recipient and instigator of some of these text messages.

Everybody: Pussy is a sexy muthafucka, a strong, capable woman and a sweet girl!

Papi

May 21, 2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Papi, you're too modest. You know ALL these texts were between you and me.

Keep em coming hot stuff!

May 21, 2005 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home