Thursday, May 05, 2005

10 Ways I Want You to Tie Me Papi; or The Answer to Question #1

#10 Just tie me up good and tight, with lots and lots and lots of soft and supple rope. Like I’m in a rope cocoon. Then hold me. And squeeze me. And touch and tease and lick and kiss and pinch the bits that are sticking out or exposed.

#9 I can’t really figure out the logistic of this one but somehow you tie my knees to something that spreads them apart and up… maybe prop them over the arms of a big strong wooden desk chair or something like that. Yeah, the kind with the soft red leather padding and the little round brass tacks. You know, like a fancy executive would sit in. My arms can be tied behind me as long as I’m not resting on them. You should probably gag me too, just to be on the safe side. And I’m thinking this chair would have wheels, which will make things more interesting. I wouldn't mind if you wore a suit and tie and really fancy dress shoes.

#8 Tie me to a beautiful big hard wood beam in the middle of an old barn. I want to smell hay and hear the goats bleat. I want warm rays of sun sneaking through the cracks and warming my bare ass. Suspend me, swing me, fuck me.

#7 Tie me however you want, as long as I’m completely immobilized. Blindfold me and do whatever is necessary to mute all my senses. Then make me want you. Then make me need you. Then give yourself to me.

#6 We wake up in the morning and you touch me and caress me until I have to have you inside me. Then you take a smallish softish rope, maybe a laundry line softened by the rain and sun, and you wind it across my shoulders, over my breasts, around my pussy, back up my ass, until it meets at my shoulders again. You tie it so that it’s comfortable, but tight enough so that with each step the rope tugs against my clit. Then you tell me to get dressed. We’re going out to breakfast. During breakfast you place your hand on the small of my back and gently pull the rope taught to remind me of how much I ache for you.

#5 We’re some place warm and tropical. I’m laying in a big wide hammock. You pull the sides up around me and rock me in sexy wavy motions. You lace your fingers through the mesh and stick ‘em in my mouth, in my pussy, in my cunt, all the while rocking me too and fro to the sound of the waves cresting nearby.

#4 We meet at some hotel in a big city neither one of us lives in. You take me to dinner in the hotel restarant… a nice one. You tell me how beautiful I look at dinner, how you like my dress, my stockings, my hair. You talk sweet and romantic and smooth to me until we get inside the hotel room… then you grab my hair at the base of my skull and force me down onto the bed. You take off my panty hose, cut them down the middle and tie my legs together with one half and my hands together with the other. The rest is up to you... but in the morning you order room service.

#3 Tie me up with something that ultimately locks with a key. Put the key where I can see it, but can’t get to it.

#2 Tie me spread eagle, arms likewise, and then lick me from ass to clit and drive me wild like you do. Then make me suck your cock. I won't be able to use my hands or move my neck much so you will need to rock your groin into my face and onto my tongue in whatever manner pleases you.

#1 Take me to a fancy hotel with a four poster bed and linen sheets. Have flowers waiting for me on the dresser and a card on the pillow. As I reach for the envelope push me face down into the fluffy comforter. Tell me “don’t you dare move a pretty little muscle.” Slowly tie my ankles and then my hands to the edge of the bed frame. Read me the card.

3 Comments:

Blogger tieme-n-spankme said...

These all sound so wonderful. I hope you get what you crave!

May 05, 2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger MonMouth said...

Brrr... "Read me the card" That one gave me chills.

Delicious.

*mwah*

Mon

May 07, 2005 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes me sooooo hot. I want all of those things to happen to me.

December 17, 2005 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home