Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So, What About Last Night?

Please forgive my absence. I'll finish answering Kasey's questions and fill you all in post haste. But, first things first - here are the five questions I promised Evan.

#1 In My Blue Heaven you lamented that "Old blue dong isn't quite as satisfying as it used to be." So, what pray tell, are you thinking of adding to your collection for solo romp purposes? Feel free to expand on the scenarios you envision.

#2 In your About Me section you reveal quite forthrightly that you are "somewhat obsessive compulsive and very addictive." I'm curious to know how these two traits play out in your sex life (other than measuring the amount of your ejaculate).

#3 In Feast of You you have a line that really made my pulse surge:

"...With delicate violence, I will pry you open..."

I want you to use this line as the opening and/or closing of another poem that uses this fragment as its' jumping off point.

#4 In Squeak you said your grandmother found your other blog and, discovering that you're bi, wonders how you are gonna tell your kids about your sexuality. You said you thought being "open, approachable and honest" should do the trick. So, my question to you then is, will you tell your kids about your nonmonogamy? What will you say?

#5 In The Anal Adventures you talk about your Full Disclosure posts and how you tell us the actual first and last names of partners you've had so that you can "completely air out" your closet. You go on to say "if they should find themselves googled perhaps these posts will help their current or future partners."

This tactic is so different from mine where, in order to air out my laundry, I work really hard to keep my lover's identity a secret. Even disguising my own identity is more about keeping their's concealed since I really wouldn't mind so much if people knew who I was.

There are two embedded questions here. One is how do you reconcile the ethics of disclosing other people's personal details without their consent? I know you've thought about the morality of other issues so I wonder how you've dealt with this one. Two is have you ever had anyone discover themselves in your blog and what was the result? Did it indeed help with their current or future partners?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're making me write a poem? Awesome.

Looking forward to spending time putting out the answers to these. Thanks.

May 11, 2005 11:52 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

And I'm looking forward to your replies.

c.p.

May 12, 2005 7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, all questions have been answered except number three. still writing the poem

May 16, 2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Huh, something must be wrong with my blogroll thing. It is supposed to say FRESH next to each blog that has been updated in 24 hours. For some reason it only picks ITS' favorites to tell me about... not mine, the little slut.

Hmm, maybe I'll have to punish it.

But you... YOU get a big wet kiss for doing what you were asked. Except, no tongue until you give me my poem!

Fuck on!

c.p.

May 17, 2005 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home