Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ne Plus Ultra... NOT!

So, tonight is the make up date with Spanky. I don't have high hopes. He worked a long day and my mind is elsewhere. I doubt it will rise to be the ne plus ultra.

Ha! Look at me working in Webster's word of the day!

ne plus ultra • \nay-plus-UL-truh\ • noun
1 : the highest point capable of being attained: acme
2 : the most profound degree of a quality or state

As for me, well, I got inseminated this morning. I've been meaning to tell you all about it but the time just never seemed right. I still need to catch you all up on the other loose ends... but this one just seemed too much to keep quiet about about.

Spanky must have some kinda cosmic connection to my inseminations since my first (and only) one occurred the morning after the first night we slept together. I'll tell you all about it but right now I need to go find a clean pair of thongs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since you've indicated that your word is a noun, I guess there is no grammatical rule that prevents you from using it to end your sentence!! :-)

Should you keep writing posts like this, I could fall in love ... I mean what is a poor guy to do with a sensuous woman who likes to be dominated AND has a thirst for discovery -- both academic and libidinous? Especially when it has been more than 8 1/2 years since I have had actual carnal knowledge of a woman in the flesh (don't ask, it's a long story, but if you are curious I would spill my guts offline)!!

Anyhoo, words have been one of my most sustained and lifelong passions, and one of my most highly prized (and oft-used) possessions is my Complete and Unabridged Oxford Dictionary of the English Language (I keep it next to my Black's Law Dictionary)! Thanks for your posts, which I selfishly believe are solely intended for my vicarious pleasures *grin*

June 03, 2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Been there myself George... although my respite was roughly five years. Funny, can't say I missed sex all that much then... but these days going for a few weeks without a good fuck is just downright torment.

As you surely noticed I love a long story... so should you feel inclined to "spill your guts" to my email account you just go right ahead.

BTW, I've always coveted one of those big lovely unabridged dictionaries... too bad they don't jive with my nomadic life style.

And, just for taking the time to write me such a nice comment, the next time I use the word "carnal" in a post it will specifically be intended for your vicarious pleasure, ok?

Fuck on!

c.p.

June 03, 2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Housewyfe - you're too funny! Come on back if you remember what it was you were gonna say.

c.p.

June 03, 2005 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home