Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bye Bye Spanky?

There are only two people close to me who know I write this blog, Papi and my little sister Peaches. But now there may be three. You may have noticed a few days back that I commented that Spanky recently called me Spanky... giving me pause to wonder if he had stumbled across this blog. And, if you were really on your toes, you might have noticed that last week I posted about an encounter Spanky and I had the night before... then, when I received an anonymous comment saying "bye bye Spanky," I immediately deleted it. I was sick to my stomach over the whole thing. Not that Spanky would know about my blog or the details of my sexual encounters with others. No, that's fair game. Rather I was devastated that I would have inadvertently hurt him in my accounts of our sexual encounters. I guess I'm still struggling with the question of how to balance my right to tell my own story with my responsibility to do no harm to others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

If you didn't mention him by name, and no one else knows you write this blog, you're not doing anything "WRONG" against him.

If he chooses to believe you are, well - sucks to be him. :)

July 01, 2005 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home