Monday, July 04, 2005

Bare Assed and Happy

This weekend I went to the mall with Mirva. We took a short cut through Crate and Barrel and I fell in love with this spoon. It was so sexy: thick and smooth and solid. It seemed more like a paddle than a spoon. Just touching it made me want to make a big batch of something or other and then bend over bare assed and happy. It was the only thing I coveted in the entire mall. And even though it was under ten bucks I couldn't bring myself to splurge for it.

By the way, I inseminated again on Saturday. Cross your fingers and your toes I get knocked up good.

4 Comments:

Blogger peg said...

I've got everything crossed... hope it worked!

July 05, 2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks for the well wishes Peg! And thanks for leaving a comment... I was beginning to think no one ever looked at my blog anymore.

c.p.

July 05, 2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Heath said...

...if only I were a spoon...

;o)

July 08, 2005 3:46 AM  
Blogger Matt Anglen said...

good luck... let's hope your "new life" has already begun.

July 08, 2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home