Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pet My Bunny

I believe I mentioned a few posts back that I recently placed an ad on Craigslist. The subject line was simply "How about a sweet, subby, chubby, femmy, silly, smart nice girl?" The body of the ad just said "Well, how 'bout it?" I know you all must think I am painfully verbose, but really I hold to the adage that less is more when it comes to personal ads.

After deleting all the respondents who could not construct a sentence, bother to use spell check, or think their way outside a box I had about three people worth talking to. One turned out to be 19. Another turned out to be a fatphobic dom just looking for a fuck. And the third, well...

His response was odd right off the bat because he sent me a copy of an ad he had recently placed. He said it was written by his wife. I gathered he was in an open relationship but it was sort of unclear, as internet communiques often are. The post did appeal to me because it was real and frank and friendly. There was a line that sounded sweet and silly and slight kinky, which of course reeled me in. Something about if I had bunny or a kitty for him to pet that would make him very happy. Then he inserted something about especially a black bunny or a stripy kitty and his wife chided beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, I wrote back and just said hello and such. His next response said something about an ex wife so I was confused and asked for clarification, was he currently married or divorced? Turns out he has both an ex wife and a current wife, and is indeed currently in an open marriage with a kinky bi woman.

So. What to do? The one interesting prospect and he's married. But you know, I'm lonely and horny and he's lonely and horny and we seemed so like minded. So I told him that I was open to meeting and just seeing what happened. He seemed somewhat ambivalent at first. I guess he hasn't really taken his wife up on this open thing much, or at all, because he hasn't really clicked with anyone. That was reassuring that he wasn't simply looking for an easy fuck. Or was it? Maybe I would be better off with easy fucks since I always seem to get sprung on people that don't want the same things I want from a relationship. Still, it seemed a shame to not even meet the fellow.

So, I went on a date with a married man, something I never really pictured myself doing. We arranged to meet tonight after work. He suggested dinner and a video at his place (with a subtle insinuation of the possibility of having sex), but I declined mostly because I really don't have that much free time right now but also because I really didn't want to jump into bed with a stranger. I'm horny, but I'm not desperate.

Anyhow, long story short, he was really sweet and quite a nice guy. We had dinner and went for a walk and then sat in front of the lake and chatted. We talked about health stuff and the merits of the city we live in and his family. As we got more comfortable we talked about poly relationships and kink and dating. I ended up telling him how I'm trying to get pregnant (which, by the way, I'm not at the moment... in case you've been following this blog) despite the fact I try not to tell people that on the first date. By the time we parted he said he didn't want to be presumptuous or tacky or anything but that he would be willing to consider being a donor. He added I could use a doctor for insemination and he wasn't just trying to get laid. Now, I know it may sound odd to some of you who aren't in my shoes, but I thought that was just the sweetest gesture ever. I mean I've asked two close friends who both said no and here's this guy who doesn't know me from Job and he makes such a generous offer. Geez. I just may let him pet my bunny for that!

Anyway. I gave him a hug and told him I would be up for getting together again in the future. And that was it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

sounds like a fun night! and I agree, it was a sweet offer!

July 21, 2005 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home