Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just Let Me Listen

The ringing of my cell phone jolted me awake. It was only 11:30 or so, but I had already been in a deep sleep for at least an hour. I fumbled in the dark to see who was calling me at this hour. Papi. He hasn’t called me this late in a long time. Actually he hasn’t been calling much at all lately, so I was immediately concerned. “Hey Papi. Are you ok?” I said half asleep. “Yeah,” he said, “I’m fine.” He sounded wide awake. Unusually so for this hour. I tried to will myself awake but I was still in dreamland. His voice sounded so warm and inviting. He laughed at something I said and I wanted to wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck.

“You sound so sexy,” I said. “Just let me listen to you.”

“No, I called to listen to you,” he said.

“Oh, I see. Did you want me to cum for you?” I asked him, coming to my senses.

“Yes, Pussy, cum for your Papi.”

I rolled over and started to rub my clit. I could hear Papi breathing, but other than that he was silent, as always, just quietly listening. Within a minute or so I was wet and my body was waking up. But my brain was still foggy and asleep as I continued fingering myself. Soon I was quite aroused and close to cumming. Papi must have known from my breathing and moaning that I was almost there because he suddenly asked me “where is the spoon?”

“The spoon?” I repeated, confused and caught off guard. “Uh, in the bed stand.”

“Get it,” he ordered me.

I fumbled around in the dark before I found the light switch. Turning on the light I saw la cuchara immediately, but I paused a second before admitting that to Papi. I’m always a little unsure what will happen when the spoon comes out.

“I have it, Papi” I told him.

“Good. Now hit your pussy with it,” he told me.

I started to do as told, slapping quite hard and quickly since I had been so close to cumming before he interrupted me. It hurt, and I said so, but it didn’t hurt enough for me to want to stop. And once again I had that weird feeling of being really turned on despite the absurdity of my actions. I would be absolutely mortified if anyone were to see me slapping my own self with a wooden kitchen spoon with one hand and pressing my cell phone to my ear with the other… and yet, somehow, this man managed to make that seem like the sexiest thing since crotchless panties.

I wanted to cum for him, and he knew it. And he knew he controlled it despite the great distance between us. And I knew he was going to make me beg for it, for release from his control, no matter what I did, so I might as well just give in now.

“May I stop now Papi?” I asked, a hint of pleading in my tone.

“Yes,” he said, surprising me.

I dropped the spoon to the bed and felt relief wash over me. Catching myself before I drifted back to sleep, Papi still quietly listening on the other end, I begged “please may I touch myself Papi”

“Yes,” he said. I started fingering myself again and now my pussy was really wet and swollen and tender. If I were fucking him in person I would be throwing myself against him and thrashing about until he put his hand or his cock or anything inside me and fucked me.

“Get Wanda,” he said.

And I did.

“Cum for your Papi,” he said.

And I did.

“Thank you Papi,” I said before falling fast asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home