Saturday, August 20, 2005

Me and the Gas Men

I'm sorry I've been missing in action for some time. Most of my energy and time has been sucked up with this move. But being a new home owner (home moaner as Uncle Mike calls it) is providing me with lots of new fodder for fantasies.

I've had a long, drawn out drama with the gas men who were supposed to fix my gas leak before I moved in. Suffice it to say, I still have the leak. And I still have the gas men. They come by whenever the fancy strikes them and tease me with the prospect of having gas one day soon... and other possibilities.

I mentioned to Papi that I thought the gas guys were hot. He said I should have asked if they wanted to come inside and fuck. He's so out going and optimistic that way.

Then Papi did something he rarely does. He wrote me a bed time story. He said I could post it here as long as I shared my responses too. So here you go:

Papi (P): Me and the gas men are going to sneak into your house while you are sleeping. We are going to come to your bedroom and find you and the dog sleeping. We're going to gently lift the dog out of the bed and place her in a different room, giving her toys to play with.

Curious Pussy (CP): The back door is open. You and the gas men enter silently. Stealthy. The dog doesn't bark or growl because she recognizes you and knows that you will protect me from any harm. You and the gas men are so well prepared. You have thought through everything, down to the toys to keep the dog occupied.

P: We're going to come back and one of us is going to put a gag in your mouth. The other two are going to tie your hands and arms to the bed. We are going to look at you, eyes wide with fear and unknowing, and let you stay scared and unsure.

CP: So thoughtful and considerate, you brought a gag and hand ties, soft enough to be comfortable but strong enough to hold me. You even warned the gas men just how strong and powerful I can be when thrashing about. And you know that look of fear is in reality a look of invitation. You know what to look for, what to listen for, to read the difference between a welcome and a rebuttal.

P: One of us is going to start stroking you softly and speaking in whispers, confusing you about what is going to happen. He'll gently stroke your clit, increasing the intensity slowly until you begin to writhe on the bed and scream into the gag. The others will be placing clothespins on different parts of your body, watching you jump each time we release the pin onto your skin. Papi and the gas men take turns placing the clothes pins in a star pattern around each nipple and then simultaneously place them on the outside of your labia, on your lips that are swollen and ripe for the picking. One of us will have an ice cube, which will be dragged from your forehead to your toes, hitting each part of you. Right behind that will be someone's tongue, trailing heat after coolness. You'll be fighting to get the gag out of your mouth, because you want to tell us how what we're doing is making you feel. Clearly it's having a positive effect, since you can't keep still and your pussy is juicing up good.

CP: Papi and the gas men know, despite my inability to use words, that I am enjoying their teasing and inviting them to continue the assault on my senses.

P: Your arms begin to ache from all your moving and you look at us, silently pleading for us to untie you. We laugh. One of us begins pinching, rolling and twisting your skin, making you moan and move and grind into the bed. One of us rubs his dick all over your face, sometimes using it to hit your cheeks and eyes.

CP: "One of us" of course means you, as you are the only man who knows the secret to my nipples. Your pinches and rolling and twisting make me respond like no other's touch can. But it is one of the gas men who slaps my face with his cock. He doesn't care how degrading it is. Actually, he does care. And he wants me to know it... to know that he is degrading me, using me, debasing me, avoiding fixing my gas leak. His flesh is soft and smooth as it smacks against my face.

P: One of us climbs onto the bed and forces his dick deep into your pussy, not giving you time to get used to it and begins to fuck hard and deep relentlessly. The other two untie your arms and retie your hands behind you. We make the one fucking you stop and pull out abruptly.

CP: Of course I thrash about uncontrollably when he pulls out. You laugh. You could have warned him I would do this. But you wanted them to savour the surprise as much as you did the first time you experienced my anguish.

P: We all take our belts off and turn you over so your ass is up in the air, your hands tied behind your back. We each take turns spanking your ass with our belts, using the buckle at times to leave angry welts on your cheeks and legs. One of us uses the buckle to slide up and down between your ass cheeks, making you react to the coolness between your cheeks and shudder at the prospect of having the buckle shoved up your ass.

CP: "Yes!" I think silently to myself, "Oh God please yes!" But I don't say a word lest you make them stop.

P: We untie your hands. We keep you in the doggy position and keep spanking you with the belts and with our hands, sometimes reaching under and slapping the insides of your thighs, listening to you cry out and being inspired. One man crawls under you and kisses you deeply, dueling with your tongue. You feel the weight of another as he crouches above you, kissing and nibbling the back of your neck. Yet another is tweaking your nipples. Hands are all over you, touching, pinching, rolling... suddenly the man below you pulls you down and plunges his cock deep into your cunt. Before you can recover you feel another cock plowing into your ass and your hair is being pulled. You scream out and try to get your body used to the many assaults. It feels horrible, it feels wonderful, you don't want it to stop.

CP: No. I don't want it to stop. I want it harder. And to continue until I am spent and useless.

P: The third man grabs your head and pulls it to the side, exposing your mouth to his cock and balls. He slaps your face with his cock, while telling the other men to fuck you hard and deep and fast, to fuck that cunt and make you their fuck toy. He tells them you deserve to be fucked hard and you want them to spew into you, you want their jism in you, on you, all over you.

CP: Yes. It is true. She wants all three of them to cum on her, to cum in her, to cum on each other. There is no need for protection because it is a fantasy afterall.

P: Then he pulls your head back and barks at you to suck his dick and swallow his cum. He tells you if you think about biting him he'll hurt you in a way you don't like. This both scares and excites you and you open your mouth to receive him. He begins a slow entry, but upon feeling your lips and tongue on him, can't control himself and shoves in deep, causing you to gag. You find a way, between being buffeted between the men fucking your pussy and ass, to regain your composure and control the dick in your mouth so it doesn't gag you too much.

CP: I take him in my mouth like I take communion: with humility and gratitude and the desire to be deemed innocent once again.

P: You realize that all your holes are filled and you're getting a hard, strong fuck that will leave you sore and satisfied. You don't want it to ever end. It feels so good to have been overpowered by three men, three strong men who want nothing more than to fuck you silly. They keep pounding into you, making the bed shake and banging the headboard against the wall. Grunting, groaning, fucking, sucking, plunging... you are a pussy, you are their cunt, you are their fucktoy and they are using use at their will. You are also a beautiful woman being sexed right and letting these men have their way with you.

CP: Yes.

P: The man in your pussy begins to stiffen and jerk and you know he'll soon be shooting deep into you. You feel the cock of the man in your ass begin to throb and swell and you know soon you'll be getting an ass shower. You can't speak because your mouth is full of cock, but inside you are screaming for the men to fill you, to fuck you and fill you with cum, to cum inside you to cum on you, to CUM! And they do just that... all three men begin cumming in you and you are overwhelmed at the sensation of so much juice flowing into you from so many different directions. You squeeze your cunt hard and begin your journey of cumming, your cunt reflexively squeezing out its own juices. It's a moment so wonderful for you...that you are so happy you left the door unlocked and asked for that extra visit to check your pipes....

CP: "Oh Papi!" I pleaded. "Can you meet with the roofer and the gardner next week?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, where the hell have you been, it only takes one hand to type n all....

September 29, 2005 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found your blog linked from librarygirl's page.

"CP: I take him in my mouth like I take communion: with humility and gratitude and the desire to be deemed innocent once again."

i love this line! i'm not catholic, but i've always found the combination of guilt and sex to be fascinating and delicious.

October 10, 2005 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home