Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Maybe

The thing about sex is, even though it is supposed to be wonderful and beautiful and make you feel all alive and shit... well, sometimes... you're just left feeling afterward like you're in a deeper, darker hole than you even knew. And crawling out seems impossible.

But maybe I have just a bit of a foothold now. We'll see.

All my life I have felt pretty much invisible. It seemed that people rarely noticed my presence, much less my absence. On the rare day that someone stops to tell me they have wondered about me on occassion, as Bliatz recently did, I get that flush of validation that comes with being noticed, with being seen, with being remembered.

There's a boy at my new gym who has noticed me. A few weeks ago he came up to me on the eliptical thing and said hello. Oh, I guess we're interrupting each other to say hello now I thought and realised he must of been saying hello for days, maybe weeks, without my really noticing him much.

The next day I asked him his name. And after a few more questions I realised he doesn't speak much english. I think I even speak more spanish than he does english, which really isn't saying much.

Anyway. Yesterday he came up to me and whispered in my ear "you are beautiful." In perfect english.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

October 12, 2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Mobile Offers said...

Get your turnkey websites for only $24.99 at
turnkey home
turnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey hometurnkey home

October 12, 2005 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, naughty faery.. damn spam.. kill kill..

Not invisible.. much loved.. well, lusted after for now :)

October 13, 2005 4:38 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks Naughty Faery!

And anonymous, I was just about to switch off the anonymous comment option... so thank god you spoke up!

October 13, 2005 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friggin` apammers. I wish a painful pox on all of them.
Grrrr

October 18, 2005 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home