Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesdays

Uncle Mike emailed me today. Said if it wasn't too forward could we get together tonight. We used to have a standing date every Tuesday. But I ended that after he ran out just before his girlfriend's nightly ten o'clock call because he didn't want to talk to her while he was still at my house. "She might hear the train in the background and wonder where I am." So much for his "open relationship." I told him to call me after he had a few more talks with his girlfriend.

Anyway. I almost said sure, come on over. Good thing I had to work tonight. I've just been so lonely and cold and craving human touch. I fucking hate being single. I don't want to come home to an empty house and a cold bed. It would be nice to have some company, even if it is just on Tuesdays.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very foolish Mike.. very foolish, indeed.

And if only your empty house wasn't so far away, curious p.

Ah.. Tuesday..

anonymous.. again. :)

December 07, 2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks Naught Faery. I know you're right. Just, you know, sometimes we give in to our baser urges despite our best intentions.

Anonymous, how do you know my house is far away? Hmmm? Curious, uh, minds want to know!

December 07, 2005 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey CP, its me, Adam. I loved the poem you emailed to me.

I know what you mean about coming home alone.

Its funny, really. This is the the first time I have been 100% attracted to a woman just by her writing alone.

It almost makes wish I could ask you out ;)

December 08, 2005 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm? Curious, uh, minds want to know!

Curious, uh, minds will have to stay curious.. for now. ;)

Much as I'd like to say "Hey I live just a round the corner".. it just ain't true... unfortunately.

December 08, 2005 5:05 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Hey Adam - You know I've fallen in love soley based on writing oodles of times. Nothing odd there that I can see. Words are way more sexy than most people are in real life!

And "Far Away" anonymous - Just how far away are you exactly? It's a pretty small world, you know?!

December 08, 2005 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Far away, Curious P, continents away, unfortunately :)

December 09, 2005 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

powerful words nonetheless

December 09, 2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

I don't know anonymous - just today, after reading what that Alberto Gonzales has been up to I was telling a friend, once again, that I am very tempted to leave this God forsaken country. Cuba, South Africa and Mozambique are high up on my list. I like a country where revolution is still palpable and alive.

Then would you ask me out? ; )

December 09, 2005 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a heart-beat, curious p.. in a heart-beat :)

December 10, 2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home