Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yummy!

Geez. I'm so horny and there's no one around to mack on. I don't see Papi for another 13 days. Uncle Mike and I are taking a break until he gets the green light from his girlfriend to have "play dates" on the side (I hate that term, whether it is being used for fucking or toddler romps in the park, it just sounds so suburban-housewife-and-wanna-be-scenster). Spanky moved back home to Memphis. And Mr. D is in la la land with his new petite straight biker chick. I guess it's just me and Wanda for another night.

Ah, but of course there is another boat on the horizon. One night a few weeks ago insomnia led me to cruise Craigslist in other cities. I found this one dude in a city I visit frequently and often consider relocating to who was saying he wants to have a baby with someone and was willing to consider the different ways that could look. So we started emailing and have been slowing sussing each other out. But then it started getting interesting after I sent him a picture of me sitting by a waterfall in the town he lives in and he said I looked yummy. Yummy. How's that for a sexy adjective?

We spoke by phone this morning and I liked what I heard. He's candid. Says what he's thinking. Appropriately inappropriate, if you know what I mean. Like me. I insinuated that I'm a tad bit kinky, he reciprocated, and soon we've established that he's a dom and I'm a sub. Crazy how life works. And Craigslist. Anyway. No expectations. Just potential.

But still. Tonight it is me and Wanda and my three legged dog. Good thing a three legged dog is a superior snuggler without that extra limb to interfere with things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The click with the other ship is always good to hear.. but his opening gambit was that "he wants to have a baby with someone"?

Am I wrong in thinking he already has expectations?

Hope the conversation dealt with that issue.

October 27, 2005 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you...I know how hard infertility is...having been down that road myself.

October 31, 2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home