Friday, October 21, 2005

You No Cum?

This morning I woke up with a sore throat and a headache so I slept in longer than usual. I knew I should get up and go work out, but I just didn't have any energy. But then I remembered Chico. So I threw on my workout clothes and headed over to the Y.

As I drove up he was climbing into his car so I swung my Camry around next to his Montero and jumped out. It took about twenty minutes for him to convey that he had to go to work today for a few hours but then he would be free in the afternoon. I explained I had a house guest coming tonight so I wasn't really free later to hang out. Throughout our conversation he would take his fingers and touch my tummy as if he were trying to pick a toothpick out of a small jar. Tickley. Sexy. I gave him a hug good bye and he put his hand on the front of my breast as though he was cupping a football or something. Silly men.

I had a decent work out and then I went home to shower. As soon as I stepped inside my phone rang and it was Chico. "Donde esta?" I asked. "At the jeem," he said. "Por que?" He said something about his boss telling him he didn't need to come in till 4. "Entonces, venga a mi casa," I told him. I wasn't sure if I had said it right or if he understood me. But after five minutes or so there he was coming up my steps.

We chatted and kissed a bit and then he asked if I wanted some beer. I said I didn't care for any but we could go get some if he liked. So we did. We came back to my place and drank beer and ate chicharrones and tried to converse. He said "you no cum, sexo con mi?" and said no, I didn't cum when we fucked last. "Why?" he asked and I tried to explain it is "dificil para mi cuerpo." But he just looked perplexed. So I told him he fucked too quick. That he needed to spend more time fucking me. We laughed. "Pero..." and then he said something about all the noise I made when he was licking my pussy before and he gestured that his face was all wet from my cum. I tried to explain that me making noise and being wet didn't necessarily mean that I had cum, but it proved way too difficult for my limited Spanish vocabulary.

I motioned for him to come to me. He looked confused and I wiggled my fingers again. He stood up and came over to where I was lying on the couch. I took his belt loops and pulled him to me. We kissed. Again, those funny nippy kisses with no tongue. Kind of like how Mr. D used to kiss but without the implied disgust that my mouth was contaminated or something. More just like he has a small mouth. He reached down and lifted up my skirt. He put his hand inside my panties and started flicking my clit with his fingers.

Now, I gotta say, that flicking thing really does nothing for me except make me irritable. As far as I'm concerned, if you're gonna touch my cosita then you better be ready to work it. So I pulled his hips closer into me and ground myself against him. He bit at my neck and then stood up and took his pants off. I took the opportunity to jump up and grab his hand and go into the bedroom. The bed would be more comfortable and besides the condoms were in there.

Chico climbed onto the bed after me and was immediately asking for a condom. I laughed and reached over and grabbed one. Then I held it in my teeth while he kneeled between my legs and began rubbing my clit again. I told him yes, si, and pressed his hand more firmly into me. He rubbed feverishly but without any responsiveness to my body's cues. I thrust my hips into his hand to build more rhythm and let the inside of my thighs rub up against his hard cock. He kept saying "el condon" and I held it up indicating to him that I would put it on when I was ready.

Finally I rolled the condom onto his cock and began stroking him, firmly and slowly, and pressing him against me. He began rubbing my clit with the head of his cock, which felt nice but still he wasn't really matching my rhythm. Then he put a single finger inside of my cunt and began to finger fuck me fast like he was poking a hole or something.

After a few minutes of this I took his wrist and pulled his hand away from me. I pushed his cock aside and began rubbing my own clit, Chico still kneeling between my legs, and showing him how to do it. Slowly. Firmly. Matching the movements of my hips. He watched intently, hopefully learning or thing or two.

I pressed up on my heels and lifted my hips, pressing myself into him, lining his cock up with my cunt. He entered me and then laid down on top of me and kissed me frantically while fucking me quickly. He fucked like a teenage boy: quickly and quietly and wide eyed. He came and then, once again, jumped up instantly from the bed. He pulled on his underwear and asked if he could take a shower. "Si," I said. "No problema." While he showered I lay in bed and pondered what the hell is wrong with this guy. He's 44. Hasn't he learned how to fuck a girl?

After his shower he comes back into my bedroom, fully dressed and babbling about going into the other room and listening to music. I told him fine. But I stayed under the covers. I was cold. And my throat still hurt. And I was irritated. He came back in and said "entonces?" I told him to come sit next to me, and he did. I took his work keys off his belt loop so they wouldn't dig into my face and threw them on the floor. I laid my head in his lap. He placed his hand on the small of my back and we snuggled. He motioned toward the Virgen de Gaudalupe votive that was on my dresser and I told him yes, I know who she is. He looked at her and the "El Corazon" prints sitting next to her and stroked my back. "You no cum?" He asked and I told him he fucked me too quickly again and that he needed to spend at least two to three hours if he wanted to fuck me right. "Mi? Tu? You no like el sexo?" I tried to explain it wasn't just about cumming, that all the parts of sex were important. And he agreed. But he still was concerned I didn't like the sex. I told him he needed to practice a lot more so he could please me and he said ok. He would practice.

The best part was afterwards when I stood around and did a sink load of dishes while he stood next to me and talked about life. At least I think that's what we were talking about.

Before going he whipped out his translator and typed in "happy" and shot me a quizzical look. I took the translator and typed in "content" and it translated "contento." I handed it to him and asked him "content?" "Si," he said. "Contento."

2 Comments:

Blogger Shay said...

Oh I hope you can train him!!

"Then he put a single finger inside of my cunt and began to finger fuck me fast like he was poking a hole or something."

I HATE it when they do that!! It just pisses me off - definitely the opposite of what they intend I'm sure ( at least, I hope)

October 22, 2005 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is easy to romanticize a 44 year old Latino as a sort of Noble Savage, as a primitive creature in touch with his sexual self, free of hangups.

This is very often totally mistaken. The quality of sex is often positively correlated with education and sophistication. Unsophisticated women are less likely to explore themselves by masturbating, and to have difficulties climaxing. Simple men don't do enough foreplay, and what they do is often not very satisfying. They like anal sex and disdain cunnilingus. They are more likely to ejaculate quickly. They are less likely to take the initiative to put a condom on. They don't read erotica or sexology because they don't read much of anything. Instead, they lead their entire adult lives on falsehoods learned on the street during adolescence.

BTW, I dislike putting my fingers in her vagina. I fear the nails will hurt her. It simply doesn't feel right. My clean intact cock, on the other hand...

June 04, 2008 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home