Monday, October 24, 2005

Poo Poo

When I started this blog I was curious. Curious about desire. Curious about sex. Curious about subs, and doms, and switches. Curious about pain. And pleasure. And love.

But now; now I feel sated. And disillusioned. And humbled. It took me a while, just about 40 years now, to figure out what the rest of you probably learned long ago. People suck. They lie. They cheat. They fuck you every way they can.

I don't know what the answer is. How do you find the gems buried beneath the plain old stones? I suspect it starts with not falling for fool's gold.

I've never been one to blindly accept the status quo. Never. But these days I'm beginning to think that the stereotypes I've poo poo'ed for years have some basis in reality. What I've been able to verify so far is that:

1) Most men think with their dicks and feel perfectly justified in doing so simply by virtue of being men.
2) Most men really do fall for the madonna/whore story. If you do what they want and fuck them on the first date then you are a whore and therefore deemed worthy of being treated like trash. And if you hold out, well, then you are a prude and are worthy of being treated like trash.
3) For most men it means nothing if you are a good person, a nice person, an intelligent person, a giving, loving, creative, compassionate person. What matters is that you have a nice ass and a good pair of tits.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know.. 'anonymous' again.. but some of us continue to love your curious self. Just to let you know and all.

October 24, 2005 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like the flip side of the men who complain that women never seem to appreciate nice guys.

The middle ground, perhaps, is a relationship built on more than just sex, maybe? How about something that starts as friendship, instead of what seems to be a bunch of sexual encounters with people you feel some sort of vague attraction to?

October 24, 2005 6:15 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks anonymous. Your note made me smile... and even feel appreciated.

Here's the thing Jeffrey, I actually don't sleep with someone unless I feel attraction and a sense that we are friends at least. I suppose I didn't do Chico's story justice because I admitted the part that he and I had been talking for weeks prior to sleeping together and I had thought that we were indeed developing a friendship, at the least, if not something more.

Frankly, what really gets my goat, is men get all the green lights to sleep with someone they like and not be deemed a slut for doing so. Women, on the other hand, are tramps if we sleep with someone when we are attracted to them (and I'm talking emotional attraction here too... since that trumps physical in my world). This is just fucked up and sexist as far as I can make it. Why can't a relationship be built on friendship and sex? What would be so wrong about that.

Fuck.

C.P.

October 24, 2005 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you afrid of being judge by? The person you selpt with or some anonymous fool like me?

October 24, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

I'm not "afrid" of being judged by anyone. I'm just sick of men getting away with fucking people over. Sure, not all men fuck people over. But generally speaking, men get away with murder (figuratively and literally) each and every day all over the world and I'm sick of it.

Sick of being fucked over -

C.P.

October 25, 2005 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home