Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Big and Sweet

Well, I just got back from a perfectly fine dinner date. In person this guy reminded me a bit of Forest Whitaker. He was big and sweet, handsome in an unassuming kind of way, and didn't strike me as too complicated or troubled. Not that I know anything about Forest Whitaker personally. Just saying is all.

We ate pho and drank bubble tea and talked about blogging and music and life. It always gnaws at me, the desire to tell people about my blog. But I think it wisest I keep it to myself with most. Anyway, I had to cut the date short as I got an emergency call relating to work that I had to go deal with. But it was kind of nice to have it be short; it didn't leave any room for awkward good byes or time for me to make any stupid snap decisions relating to sex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Balthazar B said...

So, are you going to go out with him again?

November 03, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Well, I we emailed last night and both said we had a good time. I suggested Thai food next and he said he'd be in touch. So we'll see. The ball is in his court. Frankly, I'm almost always the pursuer and at this point I'm ready to try a different approach.

November 03, 2005 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across your blog by accident, and you know what? you write very well, engaging, honest, and smart. there's tons of bad blogs out there, your's isn't one of them.

November 04, 2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home