Saturday, October 29, 2005

Doors

At least I have Chico to thank for giving me a wake up call. Well, him and Papi and Elle. Papi and Elle were just willing to say what I already knew to be true is all. It's true, some of my choices in the past year have been less then wise. I haven't had unsafe sex in terms of HIV and other STDs, but there are plenty of other ways I have. I've had sex with people when my feelings were at stake. And my pride. And even my physical safety. I've invited people into my house, my body and my heart who disrespected my invitation. Just came in and tramped mudd all over the place and left the door open on the way out. But I think I've about had enough. I don't want to go back to the deadbolts that kept me locked away from people for so many years in the past, but at the very least I'm gonna look into a better peephole so I can see who is at the door before I let them in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home