Friday, December 02, 2005

Be Mine

I've never been one to pay much mind to Valentine's Day. The way I see it it's just another greeting card industry scam with the florists and chocolatiers in close cahoots. But last year was different. Last year Cupid grabbed his pistol and aimed straight for my heart.

I just happened to have a free pass to see Beautiful Boxer on Valentine's Day. So I invited Mr. D, not really taking into account the significance of the day until the evening of the show. He is generally quick to accept a free pass to just about anything, being such a cheap bastard, so naturally he said yes.

When the evening came I remembered what day it was and thought I would dress up a bit. Play the part. I was feeling amorous and I figured what the heck, maybe I would get me some lovin if I played my cards right. It hadn't been too long since he and I had our first tryst with Papi, and even though he had definitely cooled his jets with me the flame wasn't snuffed out just yet.

It took longer than expected to change out of my jeans into a girly girl outfit because I couldn't find the right match of shoes and skirt. After countless variations I ended up with a short black skirt, a pink top, black thigh high nylons and three inch fuck me pumps. But now I was running late. I called Mr. D and told him I would meet him at the theater instead of picking him up at his place.

I found a parking spot a few blocks from the theater and was rushing to the show when Mr. D pulled up along side me in his creepy child molester van, complete with tinted windows in the back, and said, "Hey little girl, want a ride?" Of course I did since I was wearing a pair of heels that made me wobble like a drunk drag queen. I jumped up into the front seat and said "Thanks Mr.!" He looked at me and smiled. Something about his grin reminded me of the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.

The movie was great. Up there on my list of favorites really. It's the true story of a young Thai girl who was born in a boy's body. She becomes a really good kick boxer to earn money for her family, her sex change operation and to fulfill her promise to her mother to stand up for right to be herself. At one point in the movie she is walking down a path in her boy's body and she sees this lovely girl sitting on a bench. She walks up behind her and I was confused. "Who is that?" I whispered to Mr. D. He leaned into me and whispered back "It is the moment you meet yourself." My heart skipped a beat with his answer and a feeling akin to humility passed through me. How many people ever truly meet themselves... and then take the step into uncertainty to become themselves? Few, in my experience. And yet here I was sitting next to someone who had bravely done just that.

After the movie we walked out into the cold, rainy night and stood around dazed. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a piece of heavy paper rolled into a tube and tied with a ribbon. He handed it to me and said "Happy Valentine's Day." I pulled the ends of the bow and unraveled the paper. There was a ragged heart torn out of red constructions paper and in his nice strong print it said "to the very good girl." The word "good" was scratched out and he had scrawled above it "bad." I looked at him and he said "because you were late." I should have known right then I could never please him.

We decided to go pick up some burgers and head back to his place to watch tv. He had that skippy air about him and I felt giddy with anticipation.

Back at his apartment we danced around his living room, figuratively speaking. He passed by me and grabbed my wrist, pinning it behind my back, nibbling my neck and making me squirm until I went weak in the knees. Then he abruptly let go and walked by me to go to the bathroom. On the pass back through the living room he leaned into me until he was pressing me against the wall and then, as soon as I gave in and stopped fighting back, he walked away into the kitchen. I was beginning to suspect I was gonna have to fight hard to get his affection tonight.

I turned the television on and laid down on the floor to watch America's Funniest Videos. There was only one seat in his livingroom and it was reserved for him. He came over and stood above me for a second before leaning down and switching the channel to CSI. He loves that show a bit too much, if you know what I mean. Then he mumbled something about something and lowered himself onto my back. The next thing you know I feel his hand pressing on the back of my head so my cheek was smashed against the carpet. He was grinding his cock on my ass, humping me hard and reaching between my legs with his free hand. I tried to push myself off the floor, laughing, and he pushed me back down and said "Where do you think you're going girlie?" The more I resisted the more he insisted. God, he felt so good. He was playful and rough and responsive to every twitch of my muslces.

"Ouch, the carpet!" I complained. He went into his bedroom and brought back a fuzzy synthetic Harley blanket. He threw it down on the floor and then rolled me over on top of it. Then he kneeled between my legs and yanked down my tights, using them to bind my feet together while they were still on. He pulled on my panties until they were wedged up my ass and pussy and then tugged them aside, all the while murmuring "mmm hmm" the way he does that drives me wild.

He ordered me to lay still and stood up to slip on his big black cock. As usual he sort of stumbled into the harness; his old back injury always throws him off balance. I smiled at him and he looked at me puzzled. He assumes I'm laughing at him and I've never had the courage to tell him no, I love him most when he stumbles.

He knelt down awkwardly, like an old man, between my feet and lifted my hips up into the air so I was on my knees, face still pressed against the floor. One hand on my ass and the other guiding his hard 10 inch cock past my panties and into me. He loved to fuck me with my panties on and it turned me on to know it. As he began to thrust inside of me I just couldn't take the size of him. "Shhh" he hissed as I begin to howl. "The neighbor will hear you." His upstairs neighbor is his landlord's daughter. I couldn't help myself, the feeling of him inside me was just too much, and soon I was moaning loudly and begging "yes" and "no" in the same breath. He reached into his pocket and shoved a hankerchief into my mouth. "There, that's better," he said. I spit it out and snapped "that better fucking be clean!" and the moment was suddenly broken. "It's clean as a whistle baby," he said. I bit back down onto it and willingly gagged myself for him.

He's got his hands on my shoulder blades and he's ramming himself into me, hard. I collapse to the floor like I had been hit by a wrecking ball. I'm bucking up and down, trying to escape the weight of him and simultaneously get as close to him as our bodies will allow. He's telling me "Spread you legs wider! Take my cock baby. That's right. Squeeze my cock tighter." I can't escape him and even if I could I wouldn't want to.

He wraps his arm around my neck and my face is now pressed into his hard bicep. I can't breath. Up close the earthy red brown of his skin and his faded tattoos make me salivate. I feel his breath on my neck and the sound of him "mmm hmmming" in my ear and I feel dizzy, light headed, like I'm gonna pass out.

Then he pulls out of me. I spit out the gag and cry "NO!" and thrash about. He shoves me to the floor one last time, pulls off his harness, and mounts my hip. He humps me hard and fast, really fast, like a dog, until he cums. He doesn't make any noise when he cums. He just stands up and goes over to his chair. He sits down and silently takes the remote and turns up the volume.

After a few minutes I crawl over to him and lay my head in his lap. I want him to stroke my hair or rub my back, but he just puts his hands behind his head, leans back in his chair, and watches tv until he drifts off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home