Thursday, December 29, 2005

Spanko Bouquet


Pez and I took a mini vacation the other day and while I was strolling around the Chinese markets I found not one but two stores that carried thin ratan switches about 30 inches long with a little loop of cord on one end for hanging it on the wall. The store I bought this one at - for under a dollar no less! - had it in a vase with the fly swatters. You would have to be one fast handed mutha fucka to get a fly with this puppy. What in God's name could this be meant for other than caning? When I asked Dex she suggested it was for "poking." Poking or spanking. That's all we could come up with. How about you?

In other news, Papi arrives tonight and I made him this pretty spanko bouquet. Martha Stewart look out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been the 'swatters and switches' department of the store in question, cp ;)

And that's a beautiful bouquet.

Envious.

December 30, 2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger Goose said...

my favorite part of kink...re-purposing the instruments of the world! And there's a home depot right around the corner from here...
goose would love that bouquet!
[gander]

January 01, 2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home