Thursday, December 22, 2005

Curious Pussy's Good Things


OK. I confess. When I'm really randy, which, as you know, is just about always, I can't go shopping without drooling over the oddest things. I recently bought a house (did I tell you all that?) and I've worn a rut between my door and the hardware store. Every time I go out for nails or caulk or whatever I inevitably wind up in front of the rope section or the chains and locks or the wooden dowels just standing there dazed and wet and scheming. Not long ago I went out for drywall putty and I came home with this brush. I have absolutely no idea what it is for... or supposed to be for anyway. But it sure feels nice on the inside of my forearm.

Worse than the hardware store is the cooking store. Ooh, those spoons and spatulas and gigantic chopsticks just send me. Even better is walking around the utensil isle of a market that specializes in goodies I'm not familiar with. Tonight I went out to buy some pac choy and tofu and I came home with this:


It's my new favorite thing. It says "ART" on the handle. And ooh, if only you could feel how yummy it is. The handle fits perfectly in my hand and the paddle part is solid and cushy at the same time. It's some kind of hard thing like plastic on the inside padded by fabric and elastic on the outside. The colors are the sexiest part of all if you ask me.



There were some directions on the packaging that just added to the mystery of the thing. Maybe I'm just a sicko, but I think the graphics are sexy and alluring in the same way that tampon and condom directions always intrigue me and make me want to see the next page of illustrations.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. that looks very nice indeed, c.p. I can just hear it swishing through the air..

December 23, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Hmm, than you must be closer than I thought!

I suspected as much all along.

even more curious now -

c.p.

December 23, 2005 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still continents away, c.p... still unfortunately.. obviously with acute hearing though.

December 24, 2005 4:20 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks *!l!*! I always was quite fond of those frosted flakes!

Fuck on!

c.p.

December 28, 2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger Zaevodnik said...

It's quite funny - I was actually referred to this specific post by a friend, my best [girl] friend, is is somewhat of a nympho and enjoys your postings. She referred me BECAUSE this post (she said) seems exactly like something that I would think/do/say/post, lol...especially with the who unusual objects sort-of-thing. That spatula, btw, looks like the colors of a stereotyped watermelon...juicy!

April 11, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home