Friday, December 16, 2005

Mr. Yucky

Mr. Yummy is now Mr. Yucky. Petooyee! Blechy! Ick! I spit him out and wash my mouth out with soap!

This is getting rediculous people. I seem to go from bad to worse. Am I just at the dregs of the barrel at my age or what?!

I don't even have the energy to go into it dear reader. Like many a preadolescent child this time of year, I want to believe that "he" exists, but apparently believing with your heart and believing with your head are not always compatible.

5 Comments:

Blogger paparaaapa said...

what did "he" do to you??

December 17, 2005 4:55 AM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Oh, it's a long story really. But I think it is just another example of me wanting something so badly that I ignore all the red flags until they are lit on fire and burning an inch from my nose threatening to singe my nostril hairs.

Mr. Yucky and I haven't ever met face to face, and I think I'll leave it that way.

December 17, 2005 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Mr. Yucky and I haven't ever met face to face, and I think I'll leave it that way."

Congratulate yourself on realising that now, Curious P. That was obviously a wise move.

Following your heart is the thing to do.. but don't ignore your intuition.

Love from C.

December 17, 2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger Curious Pussy said...

Thanks Charon. You're absolutely right. When will I ever learn this lesson?

December 17, 2005 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just going through a bad patch right now. Odds are things will start to pick up again and probably soon. Try to keep a positive attitude though and you'll see. I can't wait to read your posts once that happens!

December 19, 2005 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home