Friday, March 17, 2006

Snuggle Me

On our last night together Papi asked me what I wanted to do and all I could think of was snuggle in his arms. It was his longest visit to date and we had yet to use a single toy. That expensive flogger hung unappealingly on my wall. A basket full of spoons, clothes pins and rope sat quietly in the corner of my bedroom. A plug of unpeeled ginger root sat on the kitchen counter ready for the compost bin. Papi had even lugged all his cocks and a special pink (pink!) vibrating butt plug all the way here just for my benefit. And all I could think of was snuggle. I want to snuggle. Could there be something wrong with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger good girl said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. A good snuggling can be just as satisfying as sex or spanking or anything else. There's something electric about the feel of my skin against his skin. :-) Hope his visit was wonderful!

March 17, 2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home