Thursday, February 23, 2006

HNT #7: Butterfly Kisses


I felt silly despite the fact that no one could see me. Even Papi was hundreds of miles away. But I still jumped at his voice growling "work it out" into my ear when I complained that putting the clothespin directly onto my nipple would hurt too much. So I did as I was told until I looked like a funny kind of porcupine with pink and blue plastic clothespins for quills. I made a mental note that the next time I was in China Town I would think twice before buying the cheaper bag of clothespins.

I had pins on both nipples and surrounding my areolas. Then a few on the outsides of my tummy just above my pubic bone. And finally two on either side of my vulva and one at the top of my clit on the edge of my Venus Mound. That last one pinched like anything and I howled and cried but he wouldn't let me take it off. He told me to focus on breathing deep. I did so and after what seemed like a very long time I got to the place where the pain was acceptable, even welcome.

Then he told me I could touch myself. Honestly, I really didn't want to. But I knew he wouldn't let me take them off until I had cum for him. So I tried to reach my clit but each time I did my arm would bump some goddamned clip and I would flinch away. I asked him if it would be alright if I used Wanda figuring at least with her I could avoid bumping clips. Thankfully he let me and it wasn't long before I came for him quite loudly.

After all was said and done I was allowed to take the pins off one by one. Oddly enough the ones that hurt the least going on hurt the most coming off. The ones on my nipples left these tiny little dents that looked like someone put butterfly bandaids on my tits.

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Is it cold in here? Must be why you are perky

Happy HNT!

February 23, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Isn't it amazing the level our minds go to while in that state??

..... and the sensation of the clips comming off......wow


HHNT hun

February 23, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

nice nipple http://libralrepublican.blogspot.com/2006/02/hnt_23.html

February 24, 2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Nice! HHNT!

February 24, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Jericho said...

pain can be so erotic ~ nice photo HHNT

February 24, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger SD said...

Oooo, YUMMY! Thanks for sharing, CP!

And if I weren't so lazy, and just downright forgetful, I'd participate in HNT too. it looks fun.

February 24, 2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza ... Butterfly kisses al right. HHNT
TG

February 24, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger good girl said...

Lovely picture, beautiful nipple :-)

February 24, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home